Terms and Conditions
2. All material published on the website is provided “as is” and that, to the fullest extent permissible by law. Formic makes no representation or warranty (whether express or implied) in respect of such material and specifically makes no representation or warranty that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted and/or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website (or the server that makes it available) will be free of viruses or bugs.
3. The website is for use by users aged 18 years and over.
4. Formic will acknowledge any order made by you through the website but this will not constitute acceptance of your order.
5. Details and specifications (including images and prices) of software, training and other services are provided for information only and are correct at the time of uploading information to the website. Formic reserves the right to update such details and specifications from time to time as appropriate, without prior notice. You should not rely on any such details and specifications without first confirming them with Formic.
7. Any material found within the website, including text or images, may not be copied, distributed or downloaded in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use or as permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You hereby agree not to copy, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the material contained in the website. You hereby agree to keep all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices intact.
8. All intellectual property rights in this website, including but not limited to registered and unregistered trademarks, belong to Formic or its licensees.
9. In connection with the use of the website, Formic will not be liable for:
9.1 losses that were not foreseeable to both Formic and you at the time of such use of the website; and/or
9.2 losses that were not caused by any breach on Formic’s part; and/or
9.3 indirect and/or consequential losses, losses of profit, losses of opportunity, business losses; and/or
9.4 losses to non-consumers; and/or
9.5 losses arising out of Formic’s negligence;
but nothing in these Terms and Conditions or the website limits (or purports to limit) Formic’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
10. You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party
11. Formic is not responsible for the content of third-party websites accessible or linked from the website. Formic should not be taken to have endorsed the contents of such websites.
12. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and Formic and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Formic reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate any services provided via the website without prior notice.
14. Formic reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.